All You Need To Know About Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi or Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi is a central government’s sponsored scheme to augment the income of Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs) farmers across the country. In Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi SMFs farmers will get Rs. 6000 per year in three instalments. For the Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi budget allocation Rs. 20,000 crore in current FY (2018-19) & Rs. 75,000 crore in next FY (2019-20). Under Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi All SMFs farmers having cultivable land holding up to 2 hectares will receive the benefit of Rs. 2000 in 3 equal instalments. The number of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi’s eligible SMFs farmers estimated on the basis of projections of Agricultural Census 2015-16 data for 2018-19.
Monitoring Mechanism Of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi
Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) headed by CEO at Central level for monitoring of implementation publicity while States/UTs to designate a Nodal Department for implementation of the Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi.
हम सभी जानते है कि भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था में कृषि का महत्वपूर्ण स्थान है। आर्थिक समीक्षा, 2017-18 के आंकड़ों के अनुसार, कृधि एवं संबद्ध क्षेत्र से देश की कुल जनसंख्या का 49 प्रतिशत रोजगार प्राप्त करता है, जबकि भारत के सकल घरेलू उत्पाद (GDP) में कृषि का 16 प्रतिशत योगदान है। कृषि क्षेत्र के महत्व को देखते हुए भारत सरकार ने कृषि के धारणीय विकास हेतु कई कदम उठाए हैं, जैसे-प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना, परंपरागत कृषि विकास योजना, , मृदा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड स्कीम, प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना आदि। परंतु इनके बावजूद कृषि एक जोखिमपूर्ण कार्य बना हुआ है, जिससे सर्वाधिक दुष्प्रभावित लघु एवं सीमांत किसान ही होते हैं। अतः कृषि में लघु एवं सीमांत किसानों के हितों की रक्षा करने एवं उन्हें लाभान्वित करने हेतु केंद्रीय मंत्री पीयूष गोयल द्वारा 1 फरवरी, 2019 को संसद में अंतरेम बजट 2019-20 प्रस्तुत करते हुए प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि (Pradhan Maritri Kisan Samman Nidhi ) योजना की शुरुआत की घोषणा की गई।
Implementation Strategy Of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi
District-wise beneficiary Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi list to be finalised, certified and uploaded by the States/UT Governments on the official website of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi’s i.e Pmkisa.gov.in. Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Electronic transfer of funds to the beneficiaries by GOI through State National Account on a pattern similar to Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MNREGS) and eligible farmers will get direct payment of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi into Aadhaar ceded bank accounts. A committee under the Chairmanship of Cabinet Secretary with Secretaries of DEA, DAC&FW, Land Resources and MeITY as members to review and monitor the implementation of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi.
A dedicated Portal has been created by the central government which is www.pmkisan.gov.in for Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Implementation.
The benefit to be transferred by GoI electronically through State Notional Account into beneficiary’s bank account on the basis of District wise beneficiary list certified and uploaded by State/UT Govts. Beneficiaries list to be displayed at Gram- Panchayats to ensure greater transparency and registered farmer of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi also check their name of Pmkisan.gov.in. after payment of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi farmers will get notification of Credit of benefit to beneficiaries through SMS.
Objectives of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Official Portal Pmkisan.gov.in are –
- Entire Scheme workflow from registration to specific users
- Role-based access
- Public Access of generic features and Dashboard
- Scheme Guidelines
- Notices and updates
• Farmer Search/list and update
• Approval at Block, District and State level
• Integration with PFMS
• Dashboard – dissemination of information
• MIS Reports
• System Administration
Methods for On-boarding on Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal
There are 3 ways through which a state can onboard in the Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal. Note self-registration or uploading process for Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi is not started yet but if you are from Bihar state then you can apply online.
- Direct Uploading of Existing Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi List If a state has a village/district wise pm Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi list of SMF, they may upload the same in a pre-defined format and with the help of NIC State Unit.
- Edit/Update Existing List Some existing data of farmers are already available at the PM KISAN Portal which will be visible on the selection of States/Districts/Village. States which do not have their own the list may use this village wise list of farmers as provided on the portal and edit the same to finalize the Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi list.
- Fresh Registration:-If states want to make fresh entry of a farmer, provision is there for registration of these farmers in a defined and standardized format.
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi farmer details Verification Process
Records Verification Process through Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal:
- Identification of State admin and District admin for creation of login credentials or approval of block login credentials.
- Search facility to get details on Farmers by Name, Aadhar number or mobile number.
- Facility to add new Farmers details.
- The verified list to be re-signed by the District level or block level officials.
- The exclusion categories specified in scheme guidelines to be taken care before e-signing the verified Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi list.
- The States Nodal Officer to submit a district wise e-Signed Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi list of SMF.
- Program Division will generate necessary sanction on PFMS for fund transfer for the successful entries.
- The Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi rejected list to be sent back to the respective State for correction and resubmission.
- The Payment would be processed by Pay and Accounts officer on PFMS.
- Amount to be credited to beneficiary account through sponsoring bank of the state/UT.
- Digital signatures are required for all stakeholders on-boarding at PFMS portal and for those who will be involved in sharing the beneficiary payment file from Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal to PFMS portal.
Farmers Attributes for Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi
- Location Details- State, District, Sub-District/Block, Village
- Identity Details – Farmer Name, Gender, Category, Aadhaar no/Proof of Identity
- Account Details – IFSC Code, Bank /Branch, Account Number
- Father Name
- Mobile No,
- Farm-Size in Hectare
- Survey Number, Khasra Number