Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana CSC Cloud Login:- Common Services Centre (CSC) Some days ago written to the Ministry of Agriculture offering its services towards implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana(Pm Kisan Yojana).CSC Ceo Dinesh Kumar Tyagi said “We believe we have the infrastructure and the bandwidth for smoother implementation. We have demonstrated this through our partnership in many central government schemes.
CSC Center is an integral part of “Digital India” initiative of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. CSCs are managed and operated by a village level entrepreneur (VLE). SO they can help in the proper implementation of PM Kisan Yojana. In India, there are around 3 lakh Csc centres.
Pm Kisan Yojana Csc Login
The government has not started working with CSC for implementation of Pm Kisan Yojana Yet but in future CSC VLE friends can get Pm Kisan Csc Login page on their profile. Pm Kisan CSC Cloud is also not available on the internet thats means service is not started yet.
Go To This Page For More Information:- https://pmkisan.nic.in list
Pm Kisan Yojana is an initiative by Government of India in which 120 million small and marginal Indian farmers who have less than 2 hectares (4.9 acres) of landholding will get up to ₹6,000 per year as minimum income support. The Pm Kisan Yojana was announced by Piyush Goyal during the 2019 Interim Union Budget of India on 1 February 2019. The Yojana will cost ₹75,000 crore per annum and will come in effect from December 2018. ₹6,000 per year will be paid to each eligible farmer in three instalments and will be deposited directly to their bank accounts. If the government wants to work with CSC Cloud and Pm Kisan Csc Cloud this Yojana will play a vital role in poor Indian farmers life.
Eligibility criteria For Pm Kisan CSC Cloud Login & Registration
- In the database, the land owner’s name, gender.
- Social Classification (Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes).
- Aadhaar number, bank account number and mobile number etc.
- Imitation of agricultural land Khatuani imitation.
- Janshan Bank Account Number, Aadhaar and Mobile Number will help in identifying eligible beneficiaries and incompetent claimants.
- The farmers having cultivated land of two hectare or less than this will be understood eligible for this scheme.
- The scheme is sponsored by the Central Government. Therefore, the farmers have to be citizens of the country.
Documents Required For CSC Cloud Operators working With Pm Kisan Yojana
- Citizenship certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details